May 23, 2013

Abandoned Printing Plant

This printing plant belongs to the publishing company of a regional newspaper and was built in the 1970s and has been used until 2003 when the entire printing operation of the newspaper was moved to a bigger facility.

The old building, situated right next to the administration offices of the publishing company, still stands, and yesterday - ten years after it was closed down - I was granted access by the management and was able to take photos.
I spent almost 4 hours in there and out came a couple of really good pictures I think.
There's a lot of them, so I'll probably need a lot more than one post to share them all, so keep an eye open for the next post!

Here's the first set of the photos I took:





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...