November 10, 2012

The Ruins of Prora

I had been to Prora once, I think it was in 1999, but unfortunately, I had no camera with me then, so for the past 13 years or so, I have planned to go back there and take pictures.
The best thing this time was that we found a hole in the fence around the ruins of the former Coffee House of the Sea Resort.
Apparently, the building was never finished and what was built was left for decay and vandalism.

Anyway, I made a short movie of the walkthrough in the coffee house.


The photos below are outside shots as well as inside the Coffee House and some pictures of the docks at the beach and the living quarteers.

The Coffee House - outside:



The Coffee House - inside:









The Docks:







The Living Quarters:





Various Bunkers:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...