January 29, 2013

Lost Places - Berlin - Preview

It's been a fairly long time since my last post. There's been so much to do at work and otherwise, but last weekend I took Friday and Monday off to visit my brother in Berlin, and this gave me a chance to explore some really cool sites I haven't had the pleasure to visit before.

I went to see the "Südgelände", an old railroad area which has been used by graffiti artisits and sculptors alike and has been declared a narue preserve. On Saturday we had the privilege of visiting Beelitz-Heilstätten, a complex of overall 68 buildings that were built in the latter half of the 19th century to care for tuberculosis patients. 3 buildings were unlocked and free to explore.
Sunday, I went to an abandoned amusement park and an old brewery...plenty of space!

I am still in the process of processing the photos, so it might take a couple if days, but here are a few first impressions:





2 comments:

  1. ohgott, ich liebe solche "lost places" bilder. bin auch immer auf der suche nach tollen locations für shootings. die bilder sind echt richtig schön (:

    ich habe selbst einen fotografie-blog, vielleicht hast du ja mal lust vorbei zu schauen (:
    LG Michelle

    http://www.amillionmilesfromhere.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank :)
      Hab' mal bei Dir vorbeigeschaut, da sind echt richtig schöne Fotos dabei, Kompliment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...