March 22, 2020

Tour Report: Farmhouse "Time Capsule" [DK] [Revisit]

It was only a week after the tour through Denmark together with Pixelcracker and Lichtbeschatter, when my friend "Lost Places in Schleswig-Holstein und Umland" asked if I was up for another short trip North, and who am I to say no to an offer like this?
He had seen the first few photos I'd taken at the Farmhouse "Time Capsule" and said that he would like to check it out as well, so we put it right on top of the list.
As we arrived, everything still looked the same as one week before, but I didn't want to climb into the house again, because I'd seen everything only a few days before, and I still wasn't entirely comfortable with it. So I stayed outside and used the time to check out the barns. One was tightly locked with no chance to access, but I managed to find a way into the second barn.
I waited until my friend came back out of the house, and then we went into the barn. Inside were three old tractors. They were really rusty and dusty and full of cobwebs.
I do like the barns in Denmark - there's always something to be found!
As we were packing our gear back into the car, two guys on a tractor drove by the house and asked us what we were doing. We told them that we were just driving around and were taking a cigarette break. The older guy said that we're not allowed on the property and that the younger guy (who spoke neither English nor German) was the owner. We said that the thought had of course never crossed our minds and that we were going to drive off just as soon as we'd finished that cigarette...
Whew, close call, but the tractors were worth it!


To check out all the photos from this place, click the button below.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...