November 9, 2012

The Ghost Hotel

Okay, here's my first report of my tour of lost places in eastern Germany, the "Ghost Hotel" in Schwerin.

I had read about this object on the internet, and I had seen some photos, but the eerie feeling that crept up on me when I saw the hotel looking at me through the trees was really something.



We even thought we could hear children laughing. It was most likely children playing in the forest nearby, but it made a good addition to the already creepy atmosphere.















Unfortunately, the floorboards are so rotten that it is more than dangerous to be climbing around in there, especially on the upper floors. We went up to the third floor, but weren't able to walk into any of the rooms because of the holes in the floor.

Next time, I'll make a video of the walkthrough...this was not the last time I've been there, I tell you that!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your pictures !
    http://schwarzweissfotografie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...