November 9, 2012

Abandoned Dairy Company

This object I had seen before. When we visited a friend in Eastern Germany last year, we drove by the old dairy company and I was immediately determined to get in there and explore ist.
Unfortunately, last year was only time for a couple of outside shots. You can take a look at those here.



But this year, I found a hole in the surrounding fence and managed to get in.
Obviously, over the years, the building has been raided for electrical appliances, wiring and anything useful, so there isn't much left of the original feeling.

Still, the sound of broken glass under my feet, along with the sound of water dripping from the ceiling made for a nice creepy feeling while walking the vast hallways.

Here's a short video I made during my walkthrough:


And here's the rest of the photos I took. It will not be my last visit here.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...