March 24, 2013

Abandoned Hospital (Part 5)

I cant't let go of this place.
Today, I took another trip to the former Department of Neurosurgery of the University of Kiel, and we managed to get into the last building that I hadn't had access to until now.
It took some acrobatic skill to wriggle through the fron door, but once inside, the building - despite all the graffitis - turned out to be a little jewel.
The true treat today was finding an access to the basement which provides further access...to the tunnels!!!
The buildings of the hospital (at least six of them) are connected by a series of tunnels, and this is my location for a spring or summer exploration this year - I can't wait!



















2 comments:

  1. Sie drücken so vieles aus unserer Welt aus... unglaublich....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pictures

    Lg Mary

    http://rosenmeerkind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...