December 12, 2021

Tour Report: Hotel "Broadleaf's Court"

This was a memorable one. I had known that this spa hotel was abandoned, but I had never seen any photos from this place, so we really didn't know what to expect when we pulled up on a rainy day in November of 2018.

The hotel was obviously abandoned and apparently had been for some time. Some windows were boarded up, but most of them were intact. Yet, at first glance, there was no way in. We took some time to wander around the premises, looking for open doors and windows, and we did in fact find a window that apparently had been forcefully opened in the past - but it had been sealed shut again, so this wasn't a way in either.

Well, we had tried everything and hadn't found an access, and we had actually decided to call it a day, when I wanted to make another round to check for open windows. What can I say? It worked! I didn't find any open windows, but we got in nonetheless. I am not going to tell you exactly how we managed it, but I can tell you that it involved bribing a security guard that suddenly appeared :)


To find out about the history of this place and to check out all the photos, click the button below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...