March 31, 2012

Playing with Photos. Part 3.

As I have said in the past, I love the photo manipulating qualities of the Apple iPhone. I am using the iPhone 4S and my favorite photo/picture apps are
- Hipstamatic
- Pixlr-o-Matic
- Instagram
- Camera+

Since I am no professional photographer, I just take the shot and then try to turn the photo into what I really have seen.
So what you are seeing in these pictures is my perception of reality. Hope you like it :)


This was taken from my new office at work. It is located on the 6th floor of our office building and offers a spectacular view over the port of Kiel, Germany.
I have alwas been fascinated by the tilt-shift effect, but I rarely have a photo with the kind of total overview that makes for a good tilt-shift pic. Anyway, this was one.


These two photos are the insides of one of the computers at work. Our IT dude (there's a photo of him in one of my previous posts) hat to take the machine apart which gave me the opportunity to put the Olloclip on my iPhone and "crawl" into the insides of a computer.



This is one of the team managers that work for me and also a very dear friend for many years. She is a big fan of 70s fashion and when the morning sun after a conference at Iberotel Fleesensee emphasized the colors, I had to take the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...